Customers created in the Decisiv SRM can be used to create a customer record in Karmak Fusion. The customer created in Karmak Fusion will be assumed as a Cash customer.
Enable Customer Creations
To enable this feature, you need to ensure the endpoints for Customer Create are set up on the External Interfaces.
NOTE: You must have Manager permissions or greater for a location to enable this feature for that location.
To enable Customer Creation:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, select ADMIN.
- At the top of the Administrative Tools list, select Customize Your Database.
- At the top of the Dealership Profile list, select Location Information.
- Select the External Interfaces tab.
- Make sure to add the endpoints as per what is provided to you by Karmak in the Customer Sync URL.
- Select Manage EndPoints and insert the endpoints provided.
NOTE: If you do not have access to this section please check with your dealer Admin or Decisiv Support to confirm the setup.
- Set the Customer Sync Behavior to ONLY SYNC WHEN DMS ID IS NOT PROVIDE.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save External Interfaces.
Once enabled, any time you create a customer, the system will create a customer record for that same customer in Karmak Fusion.
To create a customer in Karmak Fusion from a customer in Decisiv SRM:
- Follow the steps outlined in Manage Customers
- During creation, leave the Customer # blank.
When you click CREATE, the integration will create the customer in Karmak Fusion, retrieve the Customer Number from Karmak Fusion, and populate it on the customer record for Decisiv SRM.
Article is closed for comments.