When parts are added to the repair order in Karmak Fusion via the export method from Decisiv, the parts will show that they have been added by a generic Decisiv account.
To allow for a specific parts user to be identified on export for accountability or commission purposes, you can enable the Parts Salesman feature in the Case application.
NOTE: You must have Manager permissions or greater for a location to complete this step for that location.
To enable the Parts Salesman feature:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, select ADMIN.
- At the top of the Administrative Tools list, select Customize Your Database.
- At the top of the Dealership Profile list, select Location Information.
- Select the Features tab.
- On the Enable Parts Salesman dropdown, and select Yes.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Features.
Once enabled, a dropdown field will appear in the Parts section of the Editing Operation page in the Case application where users can select the Parts Salesman for that part.