The Asset Info section is on the Editing Case page and shows current asset information, such as mileage and engine type.
To edit the mileage and engine type for an asset:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the menu bar, click Cases.
- Click on your selected case number to open the Editing Case page.
- Scroll down to the Asset Info section.
- To open the asset for editing, click the Asset name.
NOTE: If you see a link icon to the right of the Asset name, the asset has related assets linked to it. You can edit these from the Edit Asset page as well.
- To enter mileage, enter the number in the Mileage field, select either Miles or Kilometers, and the system will automatically save the data you've entered.
- To enter the engine hours, enter the number of hours in the Engine Hours field, and the system will automatically save the updated data.
NOTE: A green check mark will display next to the updated Mileage and Engine Hours fields to indicate success, and you’ll no longer need to click SAVE after entering this information.
See also: Case Mileage and Engine Hours Updates
Article is closed for comments.