You can communicate with multiple recipient groups about a case in the Notes section of the Editing Case screen. This is where all correspondence is recorded between the service location and the customer.
Conversations can take place between the customer and the dealer, internally within the dealer, both at the same time, as well as with contacts outside of those two parties.
To send notes:
- From the Editing Case page, select the NOTES tab.
- From the Recipients dropdown, select a group of recipients. The groups include specific service locations, custom user groups, Bill To contacts, Ship To contacts, and Dealer Customer Contacts added to the case customer.
To send a note internally to others at your service location, select your location from the list.
- Look through the list of names that appears, select the recipient you want to add, and click ADD RECIPIENTS. (use Control-click to select multiple names).
NOTE: Up to 15 recipients can be added in the TO: section for any given note.
- Type the message you wish to convey to the recipients into the NOTES field. Or select a saved response from the dropdown menu below the NOTES field and click INSERT to add it to the NOTES field.
- To create a saved response, enter your note in the NOTES field, and click NEW below the NOTES field.
- To delete a saved response, select a saved response from the dropdown menu, then click DELETE.
- To make the note viewable by everyone, click the PUBLIC check box. If not clicked, it will only be viewable by the location you send it to.
- To save a draft of a note to send later, click SAVE AS DRAFT.
- To send the note immediately, click SEND NOTE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.