You can upload files for a customer to their profile using the Attachments section of the Customer Profile screen.
This includes any documents pertinent to that customer, such as leasing contracts, credit documents, and preferred vendors.
NOTE: Max file size is 10MB. All file types are accepted except
To upload files to a customer:
- Search for and select your customer for editing.
- Scroll to the Attachments section, and click ATTACH FILE to the right.
- On the Attach File page, drag-and-drop a file to the File field, or click CHOOSE FILE to select a file and Open it.
- To upload multiple attachments, click CHOOSE FILE, then hold down the Ctrl, Shift, or Command key while selecting multiple files, and click Open.
- Enter a description of the file, and click Upload.
Edit File Descriptions
After you upload an attachment, you can edit the Description for the file at any time by clicking the  button next to the Description. You can CANCEL, SAVE, or CLEAR the new description.
Please sign in to leave a comment.