When viewing a Favorite, Custom View, or Custom Search, you can click on a case to view its details.
The information that displays is broken into sections:
- Case Date RangeCreated and Last Updated Date
- Case InformationGeneral information such as Case ID, Arrival Date, Downtime, Total Notes, Status Updates, etc.
- EstimateApproval Status, Estimate Total, Line Items, etc.
- Fleet InformationFleet ID, Fleet Name, Depot Location, etc.
- Service Request/Appt. InformationRequest Date, Requested Completion, Appointment Date, etc.
- InvoiceInvoice ID, Invoice Total, Line Item Prices, etc.
- Case SeveritySeverity Number, Label, and Color
- Case ComplaintRepair Reason, Complaint Description, VMRS code, etc.
- Asset InformationAsset Type, VIN, Year, Make, Model, Contract Information, etc.
- Provider InformationProvider ID, Group, Provider Location, etc.
- Repair OrderOrder ID, Order Description, Order Total, Line Item Prices, etc.
- Breakdown/Call CenterMain Case Status, Broker Case Status, Elapsed Time, Priority, etc.
Expand or Collapse Sections
When you click a case to view its details, all sections are expanded by default.
To collapse a section, click the white arrow on the section heading.
To expand a section, click the white arrow again.
To collapse all sections, click the Collapse All button at the top or bottom of the screen.
To expand all sections, click the Expand All button at the top or bottom of the screen.
Open Related Links
Some sections include a link icon.
When this link is blue, you can click it open the page listed below in your case management platform:
- Case Information > Editing Case page
- Fleet Information > Customer page
- Service Request/Appt. Information > Service Request page
- Asset Information > Edit Asset page
If the link is grey, there is no related page in your case management platform yet.
Open Estimate PDF
If you see a blue link on the Estimate section, you can click it to open a PDF of the estimate in another window.
If the link is grey, there is no estimate PDF yet.
View Case Notes
To view the notes related to a case, click the speech icon in the top left of the screen. The Case Notes page in your case management system will open in a new tab.
If the speech icon is grey, there are no notes for the case yet.
View Case Notifications
To view the notifications related to a case you're subscribed to, click the triangle icon in the top left of the screen.
If the triangle icon is grey, there are no notes for the case yet.