To upload files to a case:
- From the menu bar, click Search.
- From the CASE section, use the drop-down to select how you want to search for the customer.
- In the text box, enter your search criteria and click SEARCH.
- Select the case from the list.
- Locate the Attachments section, and click Choose File.
- Search for and select the file.
- To set it so that only personnel at your service location can see it, check Internal (private).
- Click Upload.
Once the attachment uploads, you and others, depending on the Internal setting can view it. As the user who uploaded it, you can also change the visibility of it or delete it
To view the attachment:
- Click the FILENAME.
To change the visibility:
- Click the dropdown under the ACTIONS column and select Internal to keep it within your service location or Customer to allows the customer to see it also.
To delete the attachment:
- Click Delete under the ACTIONS column.
To learn more about case attachments, watch this video: