To upload files to a case:
- From the menu bar, click Search.
- From the CASE section, use the drop-down to select how you want to search for the customer.
- In the text box, enter your search criteria and click SEARCH.
- Select the case from the list.
- Locate the Attachments section, and click Choose File.
- Search for and select the file.
- To set it so that only personnel at your service location can see it, check Internal (private).
- Click Upload.
Once the attachment uploads, depending on the Internal settings, you and others can view it. As the user who uploaded it, you can also change its visibility or delete it.
To view the attachment:
- Click the file in the FILENAME column.
To change the visibility:
- Click the dropdown under the ACTIONS column and select Internal to keep it within your service location, or Customer to allow the customer to see it.
To delete the attachment:
- Click Delete under the ACTIONS column.
To learn more about case attachments, watch this video: