The Customer Credit Status feature allows you to obtain the following Customer A/R Credit details from the DMS and view it in the Customer Info section of a case:
- Credit Limit
- Available Credit
To view Customer Credit Status:
- Open the case for editing in Decisiv.
- Locate the Customer Info section of the Editing Case page.
- You will see a swirling icon indicating the system is pulling information from SERTI.
- Once the information is retrieved from SERTI, the Credit Limit and Credit Available of the customer will display in the Customer Info section.
This credit request will refresh each time you refresh the screen. If it is a cash customer, “$0” will display as the credit limit.
NOTE: If there is an exclamation mark on either of the fields, it indicates that the Dealer needs to validate the customer’s credit status on the SD platform to verify.
Integration Setup Requirements
To enable this feature, you must contact your Decisiv Support representative via a support ticket to request enabling the Credit Status Check integration; the support representative will:
- Review requests and confirm with the dealer which features are to be enabled.
- For Credit Status Check Function:
- SERTI will need to provide the integration endpoints for the Credit Status Check to Decisiv Support in order to enable the Credit Status Check feature on Decisiv.
- With that information, the Dealer should contact SERTI Support to:
- Request the service be enabled for the specific dealer.
- Provide Decisiv’s credentials to SERTI Support; either Decisiv Support will do this on the Dealer’s behalf, or will work with the Dealer to ensure they can perform this step independently.
- Upon being notified that the SERTI’s setup has completed their work, we will update the dealer on the work and close the request.