The Auto-Close integration for SERTI integrations allows you to close a Case automatically when closing an RO from within SERTI.
Integration Setup Requirements
To enable this feature, you must contact your Decisiv Support representative via a support ticket to allow Auto-Close integration; the support representative will:
- Review requests and confirm with the dealer which features are to be enabled.
- For enabling the Auto-Close function:
- Decisiv supplies the required Transition Tokens.
- Transition tokens are security credentials needed for this integration to work and must be supplied by Decisiv Support to enable the Auto-Close feature on SERTI’s DMS.
- With that information, the Dealer should contact SERTI Support to:
- Request the service be enabled for the specific dealer.
- Provide Decisiv’s credentials to SERTI Support; either Decisiv Support will do this on the Dealer’s behalf, or will work with the Dealer to ensure they can perform this step independently.
- Upon being notified that the SERTI’s setup has completed their work, we will update the dealer on the work and close the request.