When creating a Favorite, you have the option to enable notifications for that Favorite. You can also modify this setting at any time after you create it.
Notifications can display in 3 ways:
- Visual indicator in the top right of the screen
- Email notification
- SMS notification
To enable notifications for a Favorite while creating it, select the checkbox for I would like to receive notifications for the Favorite. before you save it.
To enable notifications for a Favorite after creating it, select the Favorites menu, click the name of the Favorite, then click the Notifications: Off option so that it updates to Notifications: On.
When a new case meets the criteria set by that Favorite:
- the count indicator in the top right of the Favorite will increase by one
- the newly added case will display in blue when viewing the Favorite
- you'll receive a SMS if you enabled SMS notifications
- you'll receive an email if you enable email notifications
See also: Notification Settings
Click the count indicator to view which Favorites now have new cases, then click the notification to view the new cases in a list view. You can sort, search, and modify the New Cases View as well as click on a row to the case details just as you would the Default List View.
See also: Default List View
When viewing a New Cases List, click Show all cases to view all cases for the Favorite or click Mark all as read to mark the new cases as read to remove the blue highlight.