When you create a unique Case View, you can save it as a Favorite. Favorites appear in their own section of the menu bar for quick access whenever you need them.
To create a favorite:
- Select a Favorite, View, or Custom Search from the left menu bar to begin with.
See also: Create a Custom View and Create a Custom Search
- Modify the Case View until it's exactly how you want it.
- From the menu on the left, select Favorites.
- Then click Add Favorite.
- In the modal that appears, enter a name for your favorite.
Only the first 20 characters will be visible from the Favorites menu. Any more than that, you'll need to hover over the name to see the rest of the name.
- To receive a notification each time a new case is added to your favorite, select the checkbox in the modal.
NOTE: You must have your Notification Settings configured to receive notifications.
See also: Notification Settings
- Click Save.
To open a favorite after you create it, expand the Favorites Menu, then click the target icon for it on the list.