When you create a unique Case View, you can save it as a Favorite. Favorites appear in their own section of the menu bar for quick access whenever you need them.
To create a favorite:
- Select a Favorite, View, or Custom Search from the left menu bar. See also: Create a Custom View and Create a Custom Search
- Using a List View, configure the following as needed:
- From the Show __ entries dropdown, select the max number of cases you want to show on a page by default.
- Click Show/Hide Columns and select what columns to show by default.
- Drag and drop the column headings to set the default column order.
- Drag and drop the edges of each column heading to set the default width of each column.
- From the menu on the left, select Favorites.
- Then click Add Favorite.
- In the modal that appears, enter a name for your favorite. Only the first 20 characters will be visible from the Favorites menu. For any more than that, you'll need to hover over the name to see the rest of the name.
- To receive a notification each time a new case is added to your favorite, select the checkbox in the modal.NOTE: To receive notifications, you must have your Notification Settings configured.See also: Notification Settings
- Click Save.
To open a favorite after you create it, expand the Favorites Menu, then click the target icon for it on the list.