Next Release Candidates - Case 7.294
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements, to include:
- longer term projects -- bi-directional mobile communications, estimate/operations table enhancements, improved OEM data integration, Senior Technician permissions, dealer business system integrations, french translations, and support for serial number-based assets (e.g., reefers, APUs, generators, etc.).
- back-end maintenance -- platform upgrades and security hardening.
Next Release Candidates - Sentinel 1.95
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements.
End of Year Release Schedule
As usual, our end of year release schedule changes from the usual bi-weekly pattern as follows:
- On or about November 29th for the next release
- Last major release of year on or about December 8th
- First major release of the new year on or about January 4th or following week, to include include the last two sprints of 2023.
We will continue to provide the customary release communications to keep you informed of the specifics:
- 48-hour release notices
- Release Notes