This release focuses on backend work and improving usability for all users with the following changes:
- Error handling for Cummins Guidanz
- Fleet Users: Mobile Check-in Site change
- Editing Cases screen ‘Case Info’ checkbox
- Karmak Fusion: "PO Required" response
- Edit Operation screen cursor placement
Error handling for Cummins Guidanz
This release changes the handling of errors from Cummins Guidanz Integration. Previously, when an unknown error message was received from Cummins, the Create Guidanz ServiceOrder button remained disabled. Now, an error message will be displayed and the button will be re-enabled so the user can try again.
Fleet Users: Mobile Check-in Site change
Previously, users with access to a fleet had the ability to create a case using the Mobile Check-in site. This case creation type can cause problems in the system and is not supported. With this version, the Check-In is hidden so fleet users can no longer create cases in this way. They still have the ability to access information for any fleet asset, as well as display its cases.
Editing Cases screen ‘Case Info’ checkbox
We were made aware that the Case Info (Intake) and the Case Info (VMRS) section on the Editing Cases screen “Same as…” checkbox behavior was inconsistent. We have resolved it and now this feature is working normally.
Karmak Fusion: "PO Required" response
When a Karmak Fusion integration returns a “No PO Required” response after a customer credit check, it was reported that the PO Required field in the Customer Info section of a case would sometimes display “Yes”. This issue has been resolved.
Edit Operation screen cursor placement
In this release, we worked on improving usability of the cursor/focus when a user first enters the Edit Operation screen. Previously, for most users, the cursor would go to the left of the Name field while, for any other user with either of the Part roles, it would go to the left edge of the Part number field. Based on customer feedback, we have changed this so the cursor will not appear in any field of the screen. This allows the user to click into their desired field quickly.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.