This Case release will focus on backend fixes with no UI changes to be reported. However, we do have two changes that were just released recently for our Builder application. Click here to view the Builder release notes.
More information on Builder can be found on the Help Center here.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Be first to receive Release Notes! You will automatically be alerted when new versions of the platform are deployed and what changed when you click the Follow button on the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.