This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
Audit Trail on DMS ID Fields
Users have encountered situations where integration would stop working because the DMS ID field had been deleted or modified incorrectly. To help in these situations, an audit trail has been added to see changes made to the DMS ID field. It will appear as a blue dot beside the title of an input field. Clicking on the blue dot will open a window that shows the historic changes of information in the field.
Quantity on hand Displayed
Until now, providers were only able to view the availability of parts. With this release, we have made important changes and now the Part Quantity On Hand, also known as Part Quantity Available, can be viewed when searching for parts availability via a DMS Integration with Karmak Fusion, CDK, DSI, & Proceed. Part Quantity On Hand is enabled in the Admin > Customize your database > Location Information > Features Dropdown by selecting “Enable Part Quantity Details”.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions