This release focuses on issue fixes for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
Field Service Managers Portal Case View: Complaint description displays text in single line, even if saved with ‘carriage returns’ (Enter) between lines
Previously, when Field Managers were reviewing a case, the breakdown section displayed the Complaint description in a continuous string, even if the user had saved it with ‘carriage returns’ (pressing Enter) to define separate lines of text. This has been adjusted so that, when text is saved with carriage returns defining line breaks, it will appear as expected. This makes reading and communicating about the information in this field significantly easier.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions