This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
- “Complaint” field does not display text if “carriage return” is used one or more times
- Changes to support Power Generation Assets
- Automatic Creation of Calendar Events from Accepted Service Requests
- Date Range option will snap to 1 year from initial selected date; maximum one year range allowed
“Complaint” field does not display text if “carriage return” is used one or more times to separate text
Previously when you used the intake form to capture Complaint, you may have experienced issues with the text displaying in the same field on the Case Info (VMRS) tab when using carriage returns (pressing Enter/Return) to create separate lines of text. This issue has been resolved and the text added will display as originally entered.
Changes to support Power Generation Assets
Until now, Service Providers had trouble locating the fields that were mandatory in the Asset Form when creating an asset of the Refrigeration type. We have resolved this concern, and they will have the ability to add Power Generation assets to a non-registered customer, fixing the issues encountered on the Refrigeration unit.
Automatic Creation of Calendar Events from Accepted Service Requests
Until now, Service Request contained specific information about the fleet ETR (Estimated Time for Repair), and desired appointment time. When the Service Provider accepted the service request with the ETR, the system automatically generated the case but did not schedule an appointment.
We have improved this process so now, when a service request is accepted by a Service Provider, the system automatically creates a Calendar Event for a specific date and time, allowing the Provider to better plan for the work ahead.
Date Range option will snap to 1 year from initial selected date; maximum one year range allowed
Previously, the 'Between' date range option for All Cases, My Cases, Watching Cases, Service Requests, and Group Cases tabs allowed users to select any date range. This action meant that the screen tried to load hundreds or thousands of cases at time, creating an enormous load on the system.
For this reason, we made the decision to modify the option of date range and limit it to a maximum of one year. Therefore, when you select the first date for the 'Between' setting, the second date will default to a maximum of one year out. Additionally, for any user with a set date range that extends past one year, the system will automatically adjust to one year from the end date that the user has selected.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, check the Status Page for answers first, then contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- New Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of new postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- At Decisiv, we strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. When you sign into your account, you have these options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.