- Service Providers
Improvements to the Request Service page
Next time you go to request service for an asset, you'll notice a few changes to the Request Service page:
- The header is easier to read, and it includes a link to the Asset Detail page for the asset in which you're creating a service request.
- Breadcrumbs appear above the header, so you can see the previous pages you were on and go back to them as needed.
- Your favorites display in an open table instead of a dropdown, so you can see them more easily.
- You can favorite a location in your search results by clicking the star icon next to the location.
- After you send the request, the page for the new service request will open for you to view.
See also: Create a Service Request
Admins - Remove Depots that still have Contacts and Cases
You already had the ability to delete a depot if it had no assets, cases, or contacts associated with it.
Now you can remove a depot from your location even if it still has contacts and cases associated with it - but no assets. The key is no assets.
After you remove it, the contacts and cases will still exist in the system, they're just not associated with that depot any more.
See also: Manage Depots
Admins - Lock Assets into a Depot
Currently, if a service provider thinks an asset is tied to the wrong owner, they can contact Customer Support to have it moved or, in some cases, change it themselves.
This is helpful if your fleet welcomes dealer involvement in your assets to make sure they're up-to-date.
If you're actively managing your assets, however, you can lock down specific depots to prevent service providers from moving assets and let Customer Support know you want to be contacted before they move any assets.
To lock a depot, go to the Admin > Depot Management page, and click the lock icon in the far right column of the depot. It will toggle between locked and unlocked.
- Locked - Only fleet members can change ownership of assets in this depot. Customer Support will contact you if a service provider is requesting a change.
- Unlocked - Customer Support and some service providers working with this asset can change ownership of assets in this depot.
See also: Manage Depots
Admins - Custom Operation button added to Location Setting
As part of the Custom Operation location setting we introduced last release, we added the Custom Operation button on the Edit Case page back into the system when that setting is configured to YES.
Now if it's set to YES, the Custom Operation button will on the Editing Case page and the Customer Operation tab will appear on the Add Operation page even before users search.
See also: Set Up Your Location Information
Please sign in to leave a comment.