Fleet users can access the location information from the Administrative Tools menu. Information entered on the Location Information page determines your location’s contact information, language, and time zone. It also determines what information appears on the case and estimate PDFs generated for each case.
The following information can be edited or populated on the Location Information page:
- Location Name
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email Address
- Time Zone
- Recent Cases page
(The number selected determines the amount of cases displayed by default on a single page of the Cases page.)
- Search for assets by
(The dropdown selected determines whether the Serial Number or Unit Number is automatically selected on the Search page in the Asset section.)
- MVP account number
- Location Logo
NOTE: Be sure that the correct time zone is selected as it is used for recording time stamps on various actions within the platform.
To set up location information:
- Open a location from the Portal.
- From the top right menu bar, click Admin.
- From the Administrative Tools list, select Location Information.
- When you’re done entering information in the fields, click SAVE CHANGES.
Upload a Location Logo
The location logo appears on printed cases and estimates sent out to your customers.
The max file size is 2 MB. The logo will automatically be resized for you.
To upload a Location Logo:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Location Information page.
- Drag-and-drop a file to the File field, or click Choose File and select a saved image of the dealer logo.
- Once the file has been selected, click Upload Logo.
The logo will then appear to confirm the upload.