If you have manager permissions, you can manage your depots in the Depot Management section of your Administrative Tools.
To access Depot Management:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top right menu bar, click Admin.
- On the Administrative Tools page, select Depot Management.
From the Depot Management page, you can:
Add a Depot
To add a depot:
- From the Depot Management page, click NEW DEPOT.
- On the New Depot page, enter the depot information.
- Click CREATE DEPOT.
Enter Location Information and Fleet Notes
The Location Information for a Depot is the information that displays to a service provider as contact information on cases and estimate PDFs.
Fleet notes are notes that display at the top of the case and on estimate PDFs every time a case is created for an asset from that depot.
To edit a depot’s Location Information and Fleet Notes:
- On the Depot Management page, click the depot name.
- On the Edit Depot page, update or add any information you can.
- In the Notes field, enter the Fleet Notes for the depot.
- Then click SAVE CHANGES.
Depot contacts can be found on the Edit Depot page below the depot information.
Contacts are different from regular users in that they can view cases by invitation, such as sending a note to them on the case, but cannot access any other parts of the system.
They appear in Recipient dropdowns when users are creating notes, and then receive a link to the case via the email notification of the note.
To manage your contacts, select the depot from the Depot Management page, then either click CONTACTS at the top of the page or scroll down to the Contacts section.
To add a contact:
- On the Edit Depot page, in the Contacts section, click +NEW CONTACT.
- Enter a Title, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number for the contact.
- Enter any other information you can.
- Click CREATE CONTACT.
To edit contacts:
- On the Edit Depot page, in the Contacts section, locate the contact you want to edit.
- In the ACTIONS column, click [Edit] for the depot.
- Make any changes needed, making sure to always have the Title, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number filled out.
- Click SAVE CONTACT.
The last section on the Edit Depot page is the Assets section. This is where you can view all assets associated with that specific depot.
To view assets for a depot:
- On the Edit Depot page, click ASSETS at the top of the page or scroll down to the Assets section.
In the Assets section, you will see a list of current assets for the selected depot.
To edit mileage, engine hours, or fleet info for any of the listed assets, click UPDATE ASSETS in the upper right of the Assets section, make your changes in the table, and click SAVE CHANGES. This is a great way to update multiple assets for a depot at once
- Enter your mileage, engine hours, or fleet info in the fields for the selected asset, and click SAVE CHANGES to save the updates.
To return to the Edit Depot page, click BACK TO DEPOT on the top right.