Users with Manager permissions can set up specific pricing by customer or by price codes.
If your location has different prices for specific customers, such as a different labor rate for a specific customer or asset, you can add them on the Pricing Sources page.
To enter pricing information by customer or price code:
- From the menu bar, click Admin, then select Customize Your Database.
- Locate the Parts Customization section, and select Pricing by Customer or Price Code.
If there are any pricing sources already in the system, they’ll appear on the list.
To edit an existing one, select it from the list.
- To create a new one, click ADD NEW.
- Enter a recognizable name for the pricing source in the Pricing Source Name field.
Consider that they will appear in an alphabetical list for users in a dropdown later.
- Enter any additional information in Type and Description.
A description will help to describe in more detail what the pricing source name is and will benefit other users when seeing this screen.
- Click SAVE.
The pricing source will be available for selection by any user in your location.