To log into the application, you need a unique username (or email) and a password. Your administrator should have provided these for you.
When logging in, make sure you use a supported browser.
- Recommended browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Microsoft IE 11
- Other supported browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Microsoft IE10
To log into the application:
- Open the following URL in a supported browser:
- Enter your username and password, then click LOG IN.
- If your account is associated with only one location, you’ll go straight to the All Cases page and can start working.
If your account is assigned to multiple locations, select the location you want to work in from the My Locations list. You’ll be directed to the All Cases page for that location.
From here, any work you do will be for that location.
To switch locations, click Portal from the menu bar while logged into a location, then select a different location from the My Locations list.
If you do not see the location you’re looking for, contact your administrator.
NOTE: The system will keep you logged in as long as your browser is open and your internet is connected. Make sure to log out when you finish working.
To log out of the Decisiv platform, simply click the Logout button located at the top right of any screen.
Once logged out, you’ll see a green banner message confirming you successfully logged out.