Manage Email Templates
The Email Templates page lists the available email message and subject line configurations for the email notifications users receive via the system.
Each email template is parsed and rendered using the Liquid markup language.
NOTE: Make sure you have thorough knowledge of the Liquid markup language before modifying the subject or body of an email template.
To modify the subject or body of an email template:
- Select your location from the Portal.
- From the menu bar, click Admin.
- On the Administrative Tools page, click Email Templates.
- On the Email Templates page, click EDIT to the right of the desired template you wish to modify.
- On the Editing Template page, the Subject is listed at the top, followed by the Body. Make the needed changes to either the subject, body, or both. Then click SAVE CHANGES.
- Once saved, a green banner message will be displayed like the one below and you’ll be brought to the Email Templates page.
NOTE: To reset an Email Template back to its original default settings, click RESET next to the Email Template name.
The Display Name determines who the email says it came from.
To edit the display name:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Email Templates page.
- Enter a new value into the Display name for system emails field.
The Display Name typically contains the service location name.
NOTE: Use letters only. You cannot use symbols of any kind.
- Click OK.
Once saved, the user is presented with a green banner message letting them know that they have successfully updated the display name.