Users with Dealer Administrator permissions can enable the Complaint field feature for Check-In for their location.
If enabled, when users click CHECK-IN for a case, a mandatory COMPLAINT DESCRIPTION field will display on the CHOOSE NOTIFICATION RECIPIENTS modal. Users will have to enter a description of the complaint in the new field before completing the check-in process.
To enable the Complaint field feature:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, click Admin.
- On the Administrative Tools page, click the Customize Your Database link.
- On the Customize Your Database page, within the Dealership Profile section, click Location Information.
- On the Location Information page, select the Features tab.
- On the Features page, locate the Require Complaint at check-in QAB dropdown, and select YES.
- To save your changes, click SAVE FEATURES.
Article is closed for comments.