Account Representatives can create Favorites out of Custom Searches just like end users, but also share those favorites with specific end users under the same account.
This saves time for your users because it allows them to have Custom Searches specific to their role already loaded for them to use.
- Create an Account Favorite
- Edit an Account Favorite
Create an Account Favorite
To create an account favorite:
- From the Custom Search menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click + Add Custom Search.
- Create a Custom Search as described here: Create a Custom Search.
- Once created, use the View Menu to apply a View to your Custom Search. See also: Use the View Menu
- From the Account Favorites Menu, click Add Favorite.
- Name the Favorite.
Keep in mind this favorite can be shared with other users so naming should be clear to all users within the account or those the favorite will be shared with.
- When you're finished, click Save.
See also: Manage User Access
Edit an Account Favorite
Once an Account Favorite has been saved, you will have three options you can select below the name of the Favorite: Update, Share and Delete.
Update an Account Favorite
Update applies any change the user may make to the View or the Custom Search that will change what was originally locked in as the Account Favorite.
- Click Update to send the Account Representative a message requesting the change.
- Click Yes to continue or click Cancel to leave the Account Favorite as it was previously.
Share an Account Favorite
To share a Favorite:
- Click the Share option under the Account Favorite to see a list of all account Users.
- Select the checkbox next to each user you would like to share with or select all by clicking the checkbox.
This applies the Favorite to your chosen users.
- Once you make your selections, click the Update Share Settings button to assign the Favorite to all marked users.
When the new Users log in, they will see the Account Favorite added to their Favorites Menu (refer to Favorites Menu in the End User section of the user guide).
Delete an Account Favorite
To delete an account favorite:
- From the Account Favorites menu, clic the name of the Favorite you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
- A popup will ask if you are sure you would like to delete this Favorite.
Click Yes to delete it.
If you have successfully deleted the Favorite, you will no longer see it under the Account Favorites menu.