- Fix for RO Export Error - We fixed a bug where case exports with notes that contain line breaks or symbols are not exporting in the proper format.
- CDK Technician Stories - We have made available an enhancement to give users the ability to send technician stories to the DMS, or receive technician stories from the DMS for all CDK users. The Technician Stories feature can be enabled on a per location basis, once CDK releases the enhancement in their system.
DTNA Express Write-Up (ExWU) Integration
We fixed a bug so that when a Decisiv SRM case is created with an operation from ExWU, if the service provider has a DMS integration with labor pricing enabled, then Decisiv SRM will check the labor rate in the DMS upon adding the operation, to get the correct labor rate from the DMS.
- Fixed the Alert resolution modal so it defaults to the last-used unit or 'miles' if no unit was previously entered.
- Fixed an issue with the customer invite page, ensuring assets added in the future to that depot are enabled as expected.
- Resolved an issue causing problems when adding additional fleets to a multi-fleet team.
- Addressed a problem with the button to clear a date in the Alert Resolution Modal.
- Resolved an issue that previously limited users from viewing all Depots/Customers while creating or editing a depot group. The depot selector now presents all available depots and facilitates user input for filtered results.