Now that our newest product, Sentinel, has matured and is being adopted by some dealers to support their leasing, contract maintenance and managed care operations, we are posting its release notes together with our Case notes going forward.
We completed development in this release to enable additional language translations from English to French Canadian and Mexican Spanish. Those translations are expected to appear in the Case 7.283 release, to include:
- Service Provider/Fleet, Editing/Viewing Case screen and Edit Asset screens: “Time in Service”, “Years” and “Months” in the left navigation bar
- Fleet/Customer, Viewing Case screen: approval statuses in Estimate Approval section
Case Auto Close Enhancement
We have added the “Invoice” column to the Case Auto Close tables, including the list of searched cases, saved searches, and case closed history. This will make it easier to see which cases meet or met the criterion set up for the Invoice field, if any.
In this release, we worked on enhanced sorting controls, improved asset management with advanced keyword filtering, and streamlined filtering for work-in-progress service events. This includes:
- New controls for sorting assets in the Asset's List dashboard based on a broader set of parameters, enabling you to organize your asset list according to your unique requirements
New Advanced Filters on the Assets page to:
- filter assets based on specific keywords found in the alerts' description
- filter assets with Work-In-Progress Service Events by Provider and City to quickly locate and address any pending service-related tasks