This page gives you the ability to quickly search for an Asset, Customer/Depot, Service Event Number, Service Request Number, or Case Number.
In the Search field, you can type any of the following: Asset Model, Asset Engine, Asset VIN, Asset Serial, Asset Chassis ID, Asset Unit Number, Customer/Depot Name, Service Event Number, Service Request Number, or Case Number. At least three characters must be entered to start the search process and the match will be made from left to right on the fields above. If there is a match on any of the fields, the results will be displayed with the matching text in bold. The following fields will be displayed:
- Account: The account number associated with the Asset. Note: this field only exists for Fleet teams that have Depots.
- Depot/Phone: The Depot Name associated with the Asset. Note: this field only appears for Fleet teams that have Depots.
- Customer/Phone: The Customer Name associated with the Asset and the Customer’s phone number. Note: this field only appears for Dealer teams that have customers. The phone number will appear as a clickable link allowing you to call the customer by clicking the phone number if you have tools installed to allow calling.
- City/State: The city and state for the Customer/Depot.
- Year: The Asset’s Year.
- Make: The Asset’s Make.
- VIN: The Asset’s VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). This will appear as a clickable link if you have permission to the case account and will open the Asset details page for the asset.
- Serial: The Asset’s serial number.
- Chassis ID: The Asset’s chassis ID.
- Unit #: The Asset’s Unit Number.
- Alerts: If the unit has any active alerts, a number will appear in this field with a drop down to show the active alerts.
- Service Events: Any service events in a status of Draft, In Progress, or Canceled will appear here. A drop down for each event will give a link to the Service Event, the status, the created date/time, and created by.
- Service Requests: Any service requests in the status of Pending, Accepted, and Canceled will appear here. A drop down for each request will give a link to the service request (if you have permission to the Case account, the link will be enabled), the status, the created date/time, and created by.
- Cases: Any cases that are not closed will appear here with the repair and fleet status. A drop down for each case will give a link to the case iIf you have permission to the Case account, the link will be enabled), the Repair Status, the Fleet Status, Created Date/Time, Service Provider, Service Provider phone number, and the complaint.
- Create Service Event: A calendar icon when clicked will allow you to create a new service event for the asset.
The results can be displayed in a table view or a list view by clicking the preference icon in the upper right corner. In the Table View, columns with blue arrows can be clicked to sort by that column in ascending or descending order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.