This release focused on translations and a major enhancement to improve the overall User Experience of the Field Service Communication Portal:
- Field Service Communication Portal Enhancements
- DMS Integration - Toggle for Non-VIN RO Export
We completed development in this release to enable additional language translations from English to French Canadian and Mexican Spanish. Those translations will appear in the Case 7.282 release and will include:
- Editing Case screen, Faults Tab: tab title, "Refresh Data" button, and a few column headers
- Edit Operation screen, "Technician Stories" section heading, and "Add" button in that section
- Fleet/Customer Viewing Case screen, Attachments tab: fix “Choose File” button re-sizing
- Fleet/Customer, Viewing Case screen: estimate approval section: row titles for estimate amounts in the Estimate Approval section
- Fleet, Viewing Case screen: "Miles" field in Asset Info section
- Fleet, Add Asset screen: "Add Serial Number based Asset"
- External Interface ("API") Logs screen: strings in "Search for Logs" section
Field Service Communication Portal
Similar to the enhancements we provided for the Service Provider portal, we have also provided these same enhancements to the Field Service Communication portal, as noted below.
User Experience - Search Screen "Spinner" Icon
The primary search screen provides options to search by Customer, Asset, and Case. Even though results are generally returned quickly, there seems to be user frustration while waiting for the search results. We have added a spinner icon to be displayed to the right of the clicked Search button, for each of the possible Search options. This spinner provides a visual indicator that the search is being executed and will disappear once the search is complete.
All Cases/My Cases/Watching Pages - Quick Filters
We have added a new component to the Cases tabs to provide better visibility to the filters you use to locate cases. Moving the filters out of the table headers makes it easier to see when a filter is enabled. Improving the visibility of the filters will aid in reducing the problems of missing information when filters are enabled and columns are hidden, as well as when the filters persist across sessions and navigation.
For more information, see the Cases Filters Help Article.
DMS Integration - Decisiv Web Services, Add Case Toggle for Non-VIN RO Export
We have added a toggle to be able to configure whether or not an asset serial number will be used as the asset identifier in the RO export interface for non-VIN-based assets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.