The release focused on correcting defects. Look below to see if yours was fixed. We added one new feature for users that integrate with CDK.
- Fixed the search option for Parts and Operations/VMRS.
- Fixed an issue where you received an error if you removed some of your text from an entry field.
- Fixed the Dealer column on the Search screen to make sure it displays the correct dealer for the case when you search by Repair Order.
- Fixed the filter option for the Bill To and Ship To columns on the Cases page to make sure the options always reflect the latest info.
- Fixed an issue where an admin could no longer edit their own notifications after they edited the permissions for a user in their location.
Validate Assets with CDK Integration
The CDK Asset Validation feature is now available. If your location is integrated with CDK, you can enable it for your users.
When enabled, the system will validate if the asset added to a case exists in your CDK system. If the asset is not found in your CDK system, the system will automatically upload it to your CDK system.
See also: Validate Assets with CDK