DBS Labor Pricing Updates
The following updates were made for service providers that integrate their DBS with this system.
When an operation is added to a case, and the system sends an SN06 Labor Inquiry to the DBS, in order to return more accurate labor pricing the system now:
- Sends the Department field with the SN06 Labor Inquiry.
- Sends the Source OpCode (if one is present) instead of the Decisiv OpCode.
- Sends the Bill To Customer instead of the Case Customer ID.
Improved Error Messages
The following error messages were either updated or added to provide a better understanding of the error that occurred and what can be done to fix or work around the issue.
- Invalid Date/Time Format: (Updated) Occurs if you enter a date/time value the system could not understand.
- 404 Page Not Found: (Added) Occurs if you try to access a URL that doesn't exist or you don't have access to view.
- 500 Internal Server Error: (Added) Occurs if there is an issue behind the scenes and the application could not process your request
We added a new help article to address these messages. See also: What does this error mean?