Fleet users with manager permissions have access to the Reason for Repair page under the Administrative Tools list.
On the Reason for Repair page, you can configure which options will appear for users to select for the Reason for Repair on a case.
To configure the reasons for repair:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, click Admin.
- On the Administrative Tools page, click Reason for Repair.
- If the checkbox is not already selected, select Enable.
All the available options for a Reason for Repair will display in a list by category.
- Select each of the reasons you want to enable, and deselect any you want to disable.
To select every reason in the list, click Select All.
To uncheck every reason in the list, click Select None.
- When you’re done making changes, click SAVE CHANGES at the top or bottom of the page.
Article is closed for comments.