The Fleet Management System Details page allows you to integrate your location’s database with external systems such as TMT.
To integrate with another system:
- From the Portal, open your location.
- From the top menu bar, click Admin.
- From the Administrative Tools list, select Fleet Management System.
- From the System dropdown, select a system, such as TMT.
- Enter your credentials for the third-party system.
- Some systems include asset sync functionality.
If there’s a dropdown for Asset Synchronization Service, select ENABLE to allow the systems to sync asset information.
If an Asset Sync section appears, select whether assets should be synced DAILY or WEEKLY. To sync assets immediately, check the Sync now checkbox.
- In the VRO Export section, enter or update the Company, Odometer, and Shop ID info.
- For the last dropdown, select whether estimate export should be ENABLED or DISABLED.
- Once you’ve filled everything out, click SAVE CHANGES.
View Previous FMS Import Logs
To view previous import logs:
- Use the steps above to open the Fleet Management System Details page.
- In the top-right of the page, click PREVIOUS FMS IMPORTS.