From the Viewing Case page, you can attach files associated with the case. Any user with access to the case will be able to view and download the attachments.
NOTE: Max file size is 10MB. All file types are accepted except
To upload attachments to a case:
- Search for and select your case.
- From the tab menu near the top, select ATTACHMENTS.
- To upload a file, drag-and-drop it to the File field, or click CHOOSE FILE to select a file and Open it.
- To upload multiple attachments, click CHOOSE FILE, then hold down the Ctrl, Shift, or Command key while selecting multiple files, and click Open.
- Add a description in the Description field.
- Click UPLOAD.
To view the attachment:
- From the ACTIONS column, click the file name to open it in a new browser.
To delete the attachment:
- From the ACTIONS column, click DELETE, then click OK to confirm you want to delete it.
Edit File Descriptions
After you upload an attachment, you can edit the Description for the file at any time by clicking the  button next to the Description. You can CANCEL, SAVE, or CLEAR the new description.
Article is closed for comments.