Recommended operations are a list of operations expected to be added to every case created at your service location, such as a 22 point courtesy inspection or a service special to suggest.
Users creating a case can accept one or more of the operations or decline them all before continuing onto the case.
To add a recommended operation to your location:
- Open your location from the Portal.
- From the menu bar, click Admin.
- From the Administrative Tools page, select Customize Your Database.
- From the Customize Your Database page, in the Service Customization section, click Recommended Operations.
- Within the Add New section, begin typing the Name for the Recommended Operation.
After you enter three characters, s list of results that match your entry display. They'll continue to filter as you continue to type.
- Click +ADD.
Once saved, the recommended operation will display in the Active Recommended Operations list.
Any operation listed here will be selected by default for new cases created at your service location.
To remove an operation from the list, click Delete from the ACTIONS column of the desired operation.