If notification messages are configured for your dashboard, you can view them within the Messages page.
Newly added case notes will automatically generate new dashboard notification, but you can configure notifications for other actions in your User Profile.
To configure dashboard notification messages for other actions:
- From the top menu bar of the Portal, click My Profile.
- On the User Profile page, scroll down to the Notification Preferences section.
- Configure dashboard notification messages for various case updates by:
- Checking Dashboard next to the notifications you want to receive.
- Unchecking Dashboard next to the ones you don't want to receive.
- Once you configure your desired dashboard notification messages, scroll to the bottom and click on Save Changes.
Notification messages for the items you enabled will begin to appear within the Messages page.