Account Representatives can use the Admin Menu to add users and resend invites if users miss their initial invite emails.
To invite a user:
- From the menu on the left, click Admin Menu.
- Then click Add Users.
- The Invite New User screen will pull up with three empty fields: First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- Fill in all three fields and click Submit to invite the end user.
Once submitted, a message will display stating the invitation was sent successfully.
Now that you've invited the user, it's time to assign them access to data and favorites.
See also: Manage User Access
Resend an invite
Invites are only valid for 48 hours. If the user doesn't click on the invite and log into their account, they invite expires. You can resend an invite to them at any time.
To resend an invite:
- From the Vision Menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click Admin Menu.
- Click Manage Users.
- Search for the user that needs the invite and click Never Logged In for them from the Last Login column.
- In the popup that displays, click Yes to resend the invite.
The user will receive an email again inviting them to sign in to Vision.