WorkCenter gives you access to the service supply chain applications you need to get your job done.
In order to access these applications, you need to log in with a unique email or username and passphrase. Your system administrator should have provided these for you along with the WorkCenter URL.
When logging in, make sure you're using a supported browser.
- The recommended browsers include:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Microsoft IE 11
- Other supported browsers include:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Microsoft IE10
To log in:
- Open the WorkCenter URL in a supported browser.
- Enter your email or username along with your passphrase.
- Click LOG IN.
If the login is successful, you’ll see the WorkCenter homepage.
If the passphrase doesn’t match, you have three tries to enter the correct passphrase. If not, the account will lock, and you’ll need to contact support.
If you don’t know your password, click the Forgot password? link and enter your email/username to receive an email to reset your passphrase.
The system will keep you logged in until you log out manually or remain idle for more than an hour - at which time the system will automatically log you out.
To log out:
- Click your name in the top-right corner and select Log Out.
The system will take you back to the Login page where you can log in again.