This document details the Enhancements and Fixes released with each new version of the Sentinel application since its initial version on April 15, 2020. For an interactive list and access to tutorials, see the Resource Center in the application.
- Navigate from Sentinel to your Case Portal. In our latest release, we introduced a seamless transition from Sentinel to your Case Portal through the App Launcher feature. This addition streamlines navigation, allowing you to effortlessly access the Case Portal you need in just a few clicks.
- Visibility of new alerts on the complaint section of a Draft Service Event. In some scenarios, if a Service Event was in draft status, new alerts were not visible on the complaint section to be added to the service event. In this release, we have fixed this scenario in order to guarantee the appearance of all Active Alerts on draft events.
- Sentinel now sends detailed information about groups of operations and sequences of operations on the complaint through the Service Request. Given that a user has added a Maintenance Schedule event that is a group of operations or part of a sequence of operations, on the complaint description, Sentinel will add the name of the sequence or group that it belongs to, so that the Service Provider can now have the full context of the work needing to be done.
- Improvements to response times in the Notifications section. Regardless of how many notifications a user has, the notifications counter is loaded faster, allowing the user to know exactly how many notifications he or she has in a matter of seconds. When loading the list of available notifications, it will display in a matter of seconds.
- Sentinel now allows you to determine whether a Scheduled Maintenance operation is part of a Group or Sequence. Within the tabs for Active Alerts, Upcoming Maintenance, Handled Alerts, and in the Asset Details sections, you will find that details have been added to the alerts indicating if the Scheduled Maintenance operation is part of a group (e.g., a scheduled PM includes operations a, b and c) or sequence (e.g., a scheduled PM alternates between PM A and PM B). These details will provide insights into associated events to the group or sequence, identify the upcoming one, and specify when the most recent event occurred.
- Fixed the issue that prevented Admin Users from editing the Complete Service Events and adding Fleet and case statuses to events.
- Fixed the Alert resolution modal so it defaults to the last-used unit or 'miles' if no unit was previously entered.
- Fixed an issue with the customer invite page, ensuring assets added in the future to that depot are enabled as expected.
- Resolved an issue causing problems when adding additional fleets to a multi-fleet team.
- Addressed a problem with the button to clear a date in the Alert Resolution Modal.
- Resolved an issue that previously limited users from viewing all Depots/Customers while creating or editing a depot group. The depot selector now presents all available depots and facilitates user input for filtered results.
- Enhanced the user experience of the Account and Customer/Depot filters to streamline the process of selection, making it more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Enhanced the sorting schedule maintenance alerts functionality. Previously, alerts were primarily sorted based on their severity. Now, alerts are initially sorted by severity, and within each severity level, they are further arranged based on the duration of the overdue status to more accurately reflect the urgency of alerts.
- Improved address formatting throughout the application, ensuring a consistent display, making it easier for users to comprehend the asset’s location and providing a more intuitive experience when sorting and reading through addresses.
- Improved how our system handles API users and platform accounts, enhancing the overall reliability and usability of the application.
- Minor performance and reliability improvements.
- Resolved an issue preventing users from updating the asset records when entering readings during a manual alert reset.
- Addressed an issue that caused an unexpected “No Service Events Found” message to appear instead of displaying the correct list of service events when navigating through pages of service events, specifically when using the browser’s back button or refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Depot/ Customer Group filters on the Reports page.
- Minor visual fixes.
- Various refinements have been introduced to further optimize the overall system performance.
- Fixed an issue where the manual resolution of Scheduled Maintenance alerts was being inaccurately logged a day prior to the entered service date.
- for certain users with the Editor role, a fix to an issue preventing them from accessing Sentinel
- for users in multiple teams, a fix to an issue with the Home Dashboard Asset Totals displaying data from other teams they are associated with
- for dealer-type teams, resolving conflicting Customer identification displayed on the Customer's page.
Enhancements & Fixes
This release primarily focused on ongoing enhancements for upcoming releases, continuous improvements and back-end fixes.
- Eliminated the double step process of selecting Asset or Depot location data when searching for Service Providers in the Service Event Detail page.
- Addressed an issue where the alert count in Asset Details was not updating immediately after manually resolving an alert.
- Resolved an issue where the links to view Alerts, Service Events, and Reports from the Customer and Depot detail pages were not functioning correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the Work In Progress (WIP) Advanced Filter on the Assets Page was erroneously showing assets with non-active and/or canceled service requests.
- Added the ability to efficiently resolve multiple Schedule Maintenance and Custom Alerts at once.
- Added a "Clear All" button to the Service Events page to make it easy to reset all of the chosen filters.
- Updated the controls for entering Service Event dates when manually resolving alerts to prevent users from entering future dates.
- Fixed an issue with asset sorting on the Assets page. Assets without alerts are now correctly displayed last when sorting by Alert Severity in both ascending and descending order.
- Implemented a new Advanced Filter on the Assets page, allowing you to filter assets based on specific keywords found in the alerts' descriptions.
- Added new controls for sorting assets in the Asset's List visualization based on a broader set of parameters, enabling you to organize your asset list according to your unique requirements.
- Implemented a new Advanced Filter on the Assets page specifically for filtering assets with Work In Progress Service Events by Provider and City to quickly locate and address any pending service-related tasks.
- Resolved an error that previously prevented users from clearing the Depot filter after navigating from the Most Alerts by Depot panel in the Home Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the counts on the Draft and In Progress filters in the Service Events page failed to update automatically when filtering by Depot Groups. The counts now accurately reflect the filtered results, providing users with real-time information.
- Various minor fixes and enhancements have been implemented to further optimize the user experience and improve overall system performance.
- Enhanced alert visibility by displaying new active alerts on Draft events created before the alert was received.
- Improved the Service Event preferences to automatically disable the option to send a Service Request if the Broker Service Location is deleted from the system.
- Resolved issue causing an an Error page to display when opening Advanced Filters during the loading of the Service Events page.
- Fixed an issue causing assets without Work In Progress events to appear when filtering by Assets with Work in progress cases.
- Fixed an error when exporting the Assets .csv report while filtering by assignee.
- Enhanced data synchronization to replace the periodic Service Provider updates, providing more reliable and real-time data.
- Introduced the ability to filter Assets with Work In Progress (Active Service Events, Service Requests, or Cases) by when these were created and/or last updated, allowing for easier tracking and management.
- Added support for displaying Bosch Telediagnostic Faults as open alerts for Hino assets, providing users with greater visibility and control over potential issues.
- Implemented a feature to provide users with the reason why a Scheduled Maintenance is due when hovering the “Due” or “Overdue” tags, improving transparency and allowing for more informed decisions.
- Enhanced the display of multiple custom alert filters, displaying as many active alert filters as possible within the viewport and providing a "More" menu for any additional filters, ensuring a more streamlined and efficient user experience.
- Fixed an issue with the Scheduled Maintenance Widget on the dashboard that caused the numbers to not match the asset list by accounting for "handled alerts", providing more accurate and reliable data.
- Updated the Service Events page to display Advanced Filters in a side panel that can be accessed by clicking the Advanced Filters button.
- Added a 'Saved Asset View Not Found' page to notify users when a saved asset view has been deleted by another team member.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Service Event page main filters from updating automatically, requiring a manual page refresh to reflect changes.
- Implemented Asset Views. Asset Views have been created to give users the ability to save the parameters they most commonly use to filter assets, so they do not need to keep selecting the same filters over and over. Admin users can manage Asset Views and share them with the rest of the team, or they can have their own personal Asset Views, similar to Editor users. Asset Views can be modified, renamed, and deleted depending on user roles.
- Enabled sorting of assets in the Assets table visualization by identifiers, alerts, tasks in progress, location, odometer readings, or engine hour readings.
- Added the ability to filter alerts by severity, with Scheduled Maintenance Alerts having the options of 'Due' and 'Overdue', Faults having 'Severe', 'Attention', 'Moderate', and 'Unknown'. Custom Alerts can be filtered either by 'Severity 4', 'Severity 3', 'Severity 2', and 'Severity 1', or by the severity labels created by the team.
- Added a "Clear All" button to the Assets page to make it easy to reset all of the chosen filters.
- Enabled the viewing of the ‘most recently updated’ timestamps for Engine Hours and Odometer readings.
- Changed the subject lines of emails concerning Service Requests to provide more information about accepted, declined, or canceled responses.
- Updated the map in the Service Provider panel to display the latest asset location when it is changed either manually or through telematic updates.
- Minor UI improvements
- Solved a problem that was blocking the preservation of team settings when starting from the 'Configure' button in the Assets by Status Home Dashboard panel.
- Relocated the Advanced Filters to a side panel, which will be visible when the Advanced Filters button is clicked.
- Enhancements to product performance.
- Minor wording improvements.
- Fixed an error that was preventing the Upcoming Maintenance Schedules’ conditions from showing up.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from viewing the “Handled” alerts tab in the Service Event Detail page when the asset had 0 active alerts.
- Corrected the error that was causing Odometer readings to be displayed in Miles Units instead of Kilometers.
- Fixed an error that was preventing notification emails for depot changes to be sent (affecting fleet-type teams only).
- Introduced a new table visualization of assets, offering a more detailed look into asset information. By clicking on the asset identifier in the first column, users can view the individual asset details.
- When on a draft event, the system will update asset location data every 15 minutes. If the option to search for Service Providers is based on the last recorded asset location, but the asset has moved since the provider selection was made, the system will alert users that the asset has a new location.
- Included a refresh button for the asset location data, so it can be updated on demand.
- Enhanced the Team Notes panel in the Home Dashboard to provide a better visual display of event and asset information.
- Fixed an error causing the duplication of activity entries in both the Recent Activity panel on the Home Dashboard and the Activity Panel on the Service Event Detail page.
- Added the ability to view the last recorded asset location data in the application. When location data is available, Sentinel will display the information in the Asset Details panel on the Assets page under the asset identifiers, and in a new Location tab users will be able to view the last recorded asset location in a map and when it was last recorded. Users can also select the “Same as Last Recorded Asset Location” option to search for nearby providers when coordinating service events.
SRM Sentinel leverages asset geolocation from telematics data known to Decisiv and from Geotab connected devices to help users better manage and track fleets in the application. Geotab is the first Decisiv SRM Ecosystem partner to support this effort, it is our intent to add more integration partners in the future to empower better control over fleet maintenance and management. Contact a Decisiv customer success representative to set up Sentinel with your connected devices.
- Added the ability on fleet-type teams to edit asset odometer readings and engine hours directly from the Asset Details panel in the Assets page and the Service Event Details page.
- Also for fleet-type teams, when resetting Scheduled Maintenance and resolving Custom Alerts manually, a new checkbox “These are the latest readings. Update the asset records.” Is now available. If checked, the asset’s engine hours and odometer readings will be updated.
- Added Complaint information to the Case Popover on the Service Request page.
- Updated the complaint description fields to no longer contain the “Appointment XYZ-1234” text which is already visible and remove empty lines to improve readability.
- Fixed an issue where an error was issued clicking the Export link preventing users from being able to export asset .csv reports.
- Fixed an issue when transferring an asset between depots in the same fleet that caused the service events to be canceled. Now the service events for that asset remain in the same status they were before the transfer.
- Added the service event Complaint description to all events in the Draft Events in Progress modal, which displays when creating a new Service Event for an asset with other open Draft events.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Handled Alerts to display in the Service Event detail page.
- Improved the display of Custom Alerts in the Integrations page by adding a color background to indicate enabled and disabled alerts.
- Improved the instructions for adding and editing Custom Alerts.
- Added Total Alerts per month per each of the Custom Alert Integrations.
- Updated the case detail popovers in the Service Event Detail page to respect the desired status type (case status, or fleet status on fleet-type teams) according to team preferences.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the system to disable assets unexpectedly.
- Fixed an error that was causing the Fleet Status advanced filters in the Assets page to return unexpected statuses.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Updated the New Alert email notifications subject to reflect the main asset identifiers (asset identifiers are customizable per team at the Assets section on the Team Preferences page). The rest of the asset identifiers will be visible in the email body.
- Added the service event Complaint description to all events showing up in the Work in Progress and History tabs when viewing an Asset Detail.
- Updated the Work in Progress popover on the Assets listing to load the event list upon request and therefore improving performance.
- Minor interface improvements to how custom alerts are displayed in the Complaint panel in the Service Event Detail page.
- Fixed an error that was causing the Service Location search to fail if the team only had the option to Send Requests to Service Locations outside their network (Affecting dealer-type teams only)
- Fixed an issue causing the Assets by Status panel in the Home Dashboard to display results even if the team didn’t have any Asset by Status configurations set.
- Fixed an issue caused by clicking an in-app notification from another team. (Affecting members who are part of more than one team only)
- Made it possible to configure the Asset Status by fleet case statuses, on fleet type teams.
- Added the specific alert information to the Service Event Activity History when an that alert gets deleted from the system.
- Fixed an issue with Complete events showing up duplicately on the Complete and Archived tabs.
- Fixed an error caused by browsing between pages before the pages get fully loaded.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from creating cases on single-location provider teams.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from clearing the date filters on the Service Event Advanced Filters.
- Minor fixes.
- Added the event Complaint to the events listed on the Service Events page and to the events listed on the Search results page.
- Updated the Complaint panel on the Service Event detail page to always display, even if the asset has 0 active alerts.
- Updated Service Events to refresh to the latest Service Request and, or Case status when accessing the event.
- Fixed an issue with various links on the Home Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with the related case link preventing certain users to access the case.
- Fixed an error preventing users from sending a Service Event back to Draft when the Service Request got declined.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Made the Home Dashboard the landing page of Sentinel, that is the first page you’d land on when accessing the application.
- Renamed the Service Request panel on the Service Event detail page to Complaint panel.
- Updated dealer location management so that removing locations from the dealer group will also remove the locations from the Sentinel team.
- Reviewed the Assets and Service Events filters and queries for performance improvements.
- Added the asset information when posting asset-related activity on the Customers or Depots detail pages.
- Improved the Clear All behavior across multiple filters in the application for consistency.
- Fixed an issue with case creation for teams that do not have the option to send service requests enabled.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the Warranty tab on the Asset Detail Modal triggered an error.
- Fixed an issue causing difficulty reading the customer invitation when a dealer-type team requests access to manage customer assets.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- On the Home Dashboard, added the option to filter the Team Notes by notes added on the events you’re watching, by notes on the events for the depots you’re assigned to, and by your own notes.
- Also on the Home Dashboard, made it possible to filter the Team Activity by status changes on events you’re watching, on the events for the depots you’re assigned to, and status changes that result on your own activity in the application.
- Included as part of the Asset Service History when an active alert is manually resolved (without having to be included on a case).
- Added the Upcoming Maintenance selection that gets send on a request as part of the Service Event Activity.
- Fixed ongoing email notifications for users that had turned off notifications.
- Minor fixes
- Implemented a new Home Dashboard, designed to make it simple to stay on top of your work. The Home Dashboard enables you to explore data in individual panels. Clicking on them will direct you to the specific pages where you can take action. The panels included in the home dashboard are divided into three different sections:
- Team Onboarding (Available to Admins only) to easily take action on pending tasks to get your team onboarded and set up.
Business Overview to facilitate understanding of the business status. Contains these panels:
- Assets by Status
- Service Events
- Alerts by Type
- Most Alerts by Depot
- Scheduled Maintenance
Activity panels, to facilitate understanding what other members of your team are working on and the tools to actively collaborate on internal processes. Contains:
- Recent Activity
- Team Notes
- Made it possible to configure the Home Dashboard panels. By default, all panels will be visible. You can manage which panels are shown on your Home Dashboard. This won’t affect what other team members can see on their dashboards.
- Made it possible to configure Assets by Status panel by going to the Assets section on the Team Preferences page, and editing the Assets by Status Configuration by selecting the statuses that better represent "Scheduled", "At Service", and "Ready" Assets for your business.
- For more information, visit the Home Dashboard Help Center article.
- Made it possible to search for assets directly on the Assets page; the system will search against the main and secondary asset identifiers (customizable per team at the Assets section on the Team Preferences page).
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Made it possible to view the case summary on work in progress and service history cases.
- Implemented a due and overdue events filter, based on the requested times for a service.
- Improved team type validations when a new team is created.
- Fixed an issue preventing certain users to access cases from Sentinel.
- Fixed an issue preventing customers from properly enabling and disabling assets on a customer invite (affecting Dealer-type teams only).
- Various minor fixes.
- Made it possible for team admins to customize the asset identifiers, so your team can seethe most valuable asset data consistently across the application.
- Made several visual improvements to the assets listings and the asset detail panels.
- Added new controls to filter Due and Overdue Service Events.
- Added a new control to filter Service Events with Active Alerts.
- Updated the email notifications to display the recipient’s local time.
- Made it possible to load new depots immediately after a new account is added to a team.
- Improvements to optimize asset and service event filters.
- Fix to have the Work in Progress filters in the Assets and Service Events page work in conjunction with the team preferences for completed Service Events.
- Included filter parameters in the URLs, making it possible to share and bookmark filtered Asset and Service Events.
- Fix to prevent sending Service Requests when a the Broker Service Location has been deleted, until a new Broker Service Location has been configured. (Dealer-type teams only).
- Data loading improvements.
- Made available all cases updated within the last year for any given asset managed in Sentinel when returning Search results.
- Fix to prevent custom alerts that are already part of an In Progress Event to show up in the active alert counters.
- Under Advanced Filters on the Assets and Service Events pages, Included the ability to filter by case repair and/or fleet repair statuses (depending on team configuration).
- Updated the alert filters to be disabled when there are no active alerts for any given type.
- Fix for better and more consistent labeling of custom alerts when displayed in the Service Request panel on the Service Event page.
- Fix to prevent the Assets and Service Events .csv report to be downloaded as a .doc file.
- Fix to have the option to change the team ownership limited to team owners and superAdmins only.
- Included a major upgrade of Apollo Client tools, resulting in better system performance.
- Updated to Rails 7 to guarantee better security, improved performance, and app stability.
- Added filters for ‘Favorites’ and ‘Assigned To Me’ when viewing Customer/Depots.
- Made it possible to display the custom alert data in the Assets .csv report.
- Improved the Advanced Filters to better display contents.
- Fix for Editor permissions that had prevented logging into
- the app.
- Fix for better and more consistent labeling of custom alerts when displayed in the Asset Detail pane on the Assets page.
- Fix to prevent an error when filtering the assets list by multiple parameters.
- Made the Customers/ Depots page available to Editor users. Editor users will be able to view and favorite Customers/ Depots.
- Included the possibility to filter Assets and Service Events by favorite Customers/ Depots (individual and groups).
- Included the possibility to filter Assets and Service Events by Customer/ Depot assignees.
- Added the option for admins on fleet-type teams to choose which case status type is displayed to the team: fleet case status, repair case status, or both.
- Fixed an issue that enabled users to send requests without all the required Service Event information.
- Fix to allow selection of new Customer/ Depot groups when filtering assets.
- Fix to filter out service locations that are not part of the dealer group, in the Service Locations page (Dealer-type teams only).
- Fix to prevent disabled custom alerts to display up on the Assets page.
- Added the ability to filter Assets, Service Events, and Reports by Customer/ Depot groups.
- Added the ability for admins to assign team members to specific Customers/ Depots or groups. In the next release, it’ll be possible to filter Assets, Events, and Customer/Depots by assignees.
- Added the ability to set specific Customers/ Depots or groups as (personal) favorites. In the next release, it’ll be possible to filter Assets, Events, and Customer/Depots by user favorites.
- Added the Service Event History to the asset detail panel on the Assets page.
- Fixed an issue causing Work In Progress events to disappear after selecting specific assets in the Assets page.
- Fixed an issue causing the alert selection on a Service Event to be lost after scrolling to the top of the page.
- Made it possible for admins to create, edit, and delete groups of Customers (on dealer-type teams) or Depots (on fleet-type teams).
- Improved how custom alert data is sent over to the case.
- Improved how custom alert data is presented on email notifications.
- Fix to prevent the selection of locations without a valid address, when working in a draft Service Event.
- Fix to display the total Alerts per account when filtering on specific Accounts.
- Fix to prevent editable fields to be displayed on In Progress, Completed, and Archived events.
- Added the ability to view Service Event History as part of the asset details on the Service Event pages
- Made the Customers/ Depots page available to admins at the left menu bar.
- Added the ability for admin users on Fleet-type teams to select which fleet statuses from a case should automatically update appointments to Completed.
- Added the ability to view upcoming maintenance items per asset (when available), and to include these as part of a service request.
- Updated the asset details (Work In Progress, Fault History, Warranties, etc.) on the Service Events page to make it easier to view and navigate through the data.
- Fixed potential issues that could cause account data discrepancies when admins switch between teams.
- Optimized the filter behaviors on the Assets listing page.
- FIxed an error that was preventing users from properly filtering Assets that included Work In Progress events.
- Merged the Service Event tab for Deferred Alerts into the Active Alerts tab and updated the controls to select and defer active alerts. All Selected alerts are made part of the event, while unselected are not. By default, all active alerts in this panel will be selected. Added the option to select and defer alerts in bulk.
- Fixed the year filter that wasn’t displaying the full list of available (year) options.
- Made multiple UI improvements and other enhancements.
- Made multiple improvements to the Service Events page:
- Approved Service Requests are no longer displayed; users are shown the open case.
- Added an active alerts counter, per event.
- Added a Service Provider column which displays the Service Provider name, location, and phone number.
- Merged the “Created” and “Created by” columns into one “Created” column.
- For Draft events created more than 5 days prior, the user will now see a message indicating how many days have passed without progression.
- Added a setting that allows team admins to give teams permission to manually resolve custom alerts.
- Handled asset alerts are now available on the Service Event detail page.
- Added a “Due Soon” tag to be displayed next to events within 5 days of the requested appointment/completion time.
- Improved warnings for users accessing draft events with past due requested appointment/completion times.
- Fix to prevent multiple simultaneous loading of an event’s case or service request data.
- Fix to avoid loading any kind of data if a team is disabled.
- Fix to automatically display newly added custom alerts on the Preferences page after they’ve been added by a Decisiv representative.
- Fix to properly display the active alerts tab after clicking “View All”.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor wording improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- When an Asset has existing Draft events, users are now offered the option to use them instead of opening new events.
- Updated how the Work In Progress is displayed by better reflecting the Service Event/Service Request and Service Event/Case relationships.
- Included a new Handled alerts section under the Alerts tab to visualize active alerts on events needing action.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some of the Alert counters from being updated.
- Minor fixes.
- Made it possible for Admins to enable or disable alert types and sort them by priority order. Enabled alerts, as well as the alert order, are reflected in the Assets page. When an alert type is disabled, it will not be displayed as an alert for any of the assets being managed by the team.
- New active alerts badge. Instead of multiple badges, there is now a single active alerts badge which displays the total number of alerts per asset and is color coded based on severity.
- New work in progress badge. The bubble with counter has been moved below the Active alerts badge.
- Included a new advanced filter on the Service Events page to allow users to filter by Service Provider City.
- Made it possible for dealer-type teams to filter Service Events by Provider Network (In-Network or Outside Your Network Locations).
- Provided the ability to sort, in alphabetical order, the options on the Service Provider filter (part of the advanced filters) in the Service Events page.
- Minor bug fixes.
- A new Warranty and Recall data refresh has been added during interactions with any specific asset in the Assets listing page. You will see the latest data each time you select an asset.
- Update to ensure use of a corresponding-brand dealer when fetching asset OEM data from within a multi-brand Sentinel provider team.
- Minor fixes.
- Improved Warranty and Recalls synchronization to keep data fresh within 24 hours.
- Implemented an automatic refresh of Scheduled Maintenance alert data when attempting to submit a maintenance record returns an error indicating that the maintenance alert has changed in the platform since the last data refresh.
- Added an alert to inform and prompt reload when a new application version is available.
- Updated the email notifications for Service Event status updates to reflect the user's local time.
- Fix to allow canceling Draft events.
- Minor visual fixes.
- Implemented a new, refreshed version of the advanced filters on the Assets page.
- Improvement for users who belong to two or more teams: when navigating across teams, users will see the last visited page for each team.
- Minor visual improvements to the In-App notifications.
- Better management of near-simultaneous Service Event updates to prevent invalid requests.
- Fix to properly load asset history in the Customer detail pages.
- Fix to enable loading additional pages of notifications.
- Fix to only return local providers when “in network only” preference is set.
- Implemented new advanced filters on the Service Events page, allowing users to filter by:
- Service Provider
- Created and Requested Event Dates
- Service Request Status
- Case Status
- Created By
- Made it possible for Fleet teams to enable the preference to display Fleet Info. When available, it will be displayed on the Asset panel on the Assets page and in the Service Event page, next to the asset odometer and engine hours.
- Added the possibility for Fleet Info to be shown on notification emails and in the Assets .csv report, when the preference to view Fleet Info on Fleet teams is on.
- Updated user feedback when a Service Request cannot be sent to certain “not available” service providers.
- Fixed an error preventing Admin users from removing team members.
- Eliminated the “Removed” customers filter for simplicity.
- Fixes to allow near-simultaneous Service Event updates from different team members without issues leading to invalid data.
- Updated the Record Scheduled Maintenances functionality to allow entering dates prior to ‘today’.
- Added the ability to manually archive Service Events that are no longer relevant.
- Added the functionality to automatically archive Service Events when these have been completed for more than 90 days.
- Made it possible to filter completed Service Events by number of days the event has been in the ‘Complete’ status.
- Minor styling updates on the primary Alerts filters in the Assets page.
- Made minor copy updates to the ‘Service Event not Found’ page.
- Added a minimum zoom level when auto-zooming the map on the Service Events page.
- Update to store filter selections when navigating across teams, for members with access to more than one team.
- Improvement to persist the Alerts, Work in Progress, Fault History, and Warranty tab selection when navigating across Assets.
- Improved the welcoming emails when joining a second team to include guides on how to navigate across teams.
- Implemented better ways for the system to remain stable when the external system is experiencing an outage,
- Implemented a message to properly communicate when a Service Request cannot be submitted due to service provider preferences.
- Fix to re-enable fleet team admins to update the API user credentials.
- Fixed a failure leading to unexpected overrides of the team Service Event preferences.
- Fix to automatically refresh the Members page once a new member is added to a team.
- Fixed an issue preventing the customer selection to be saved when selecting customers on the Customers page.
- Fixed an issue preventing users to download a .csv report on the Assets page.
- Implemented a fix for an issue preventing more than 20 depots to be loaded on new fleet teams.
- Fixed the ‘Grouping by Depot’ control on Fleet Teams.
- Implemented a fix to prevent the Service Provider to be automatically selected in some Draft events on Fleet Team.
- Made it possible to manually record a maintenance event by entering the details for the last performed asset maintenance. Once added, the Scheduled Maintenance for that specific asset will reset. At this point, it’s only possible to record a maintenance event per single maintenance alert, even if the event addresses multiple maintenance alerts.
- For teams set up under a dealer profile, reach out to a Decisiv representative to enable this functionality.
- Updated the Service Events listing to be sorted by event number by default.
- Minor improvement to prevent superAdmins from being added as team owners.
- Minor update to display the icon for the Mark as Completed button in the Service Events detail page.
- Minor improvement to display the fault time windows in logical ascending order in the Alert Preferences section.
- Fix to automatically mark as completed Sentinel Service Events when a case is completed. Specifically for teams set up under a fleet profile.
- Fix to sort the All Teams table by team as expected.
Improved the Service Event management by adding three new tabs:
- Active (Draft and In Progress)
- Archived (Canceled)
- Changed the control to filter the Service Events the user is watching more easily.
- Added a warning to prevent Admin users from updating the API user without validating it, as it might lead to interruptions of Sentinel’s operational abilities.
- Changed the Engine Hours and Mileage format to facilitate readability.
- Improved data sync for updates related to asset status, specifically changes on transfers, meter data, and registration.
- Fix to display new customers in the customer listing after being added by an admin.
- Fix to prevent invalid customers when searching for customers to add into Sentinel.
- Fix to prevent Dealer locations without a location in the system to become available for selection when creating an event.
- Improved performance when loading large numbers of assets into the application.
- Added a filter to easily differentiate In-Network vs. Out of Network Providers, when the team preferences are set up to allow both options.
- Updated the Activity logic to days, months, years.
- Improved data refresh of asset related updates such as meter data updates and asset status updates (registered, unregistered, transferred asset statuses).
- Made it possible to receive case status updates when the cases had been created via Sentinel Service Requests.
- Minor improvements to better identify Odometer readings, Engine Hours, and Asset Type in the Service Events context.
- Minor improvements to remove labels when specific asset details cannot be retrieved in the application.
- Improved responsive behavior of the Asset detail section in the Service Events page.
- Fix to properly reflecting the date and time of a Service Event status change.
- Bug fix to prevent duplicated Service Event activity entries.
- Bug fix to prevent Service Request preferences overriding Case preferences.
- Preventing the obtrusive behavior of auto-completing the customer filter in the Assets page.
- Made it possible for Single Location teams to send requests to external locations.
- Fix to automatically sync new locations added on Portal in Sentinel.
- Fixed an issue preventing case status information from loading from the Platform API.
- Bug fix to properly populate the last updated timestamp on a Service Event.
- Enhancements to product performance.
- Usability improvements to facilitate searching for locations on the Service Event page.
- Usability improvements on the Service Event page to facilitate viewing service location results.
- Minor interface improvements to provide feedback when the option to create a Case is not available when the location selected is not part of the same dealer network.
- Bug fix to correct the reversed order of the Created and Accepted/Declined dates on an event.
- Fix preventing new Portal locations to show up in Sentinel.
- Added the ability to download as a CSV file the Assets and Service Events data, so you can easily share, store, or report on.
- Minor usability improvements on the Service Event page.
- Made it possible for admins to configure service event initiation, so their team can
- Send Service Requests to in-network service locations
- Send Service Requests to external service locations
- Create Cases for in-network locations
- Added the option for admins to choose the broker service provider, who has the ability to create sub-cases for other service providers, and is required to enable sending service requests.
- Added the ability to search for external locations when initiating a service event, if the “Send Service Requests to service Locations outside your network” preference is enabled.
- Made it possible to Send Service Requests to in-network service locations and to Send Service Requests to external service locations, depending on team preferences.
- Added the ability to view when a service event has a corresponding pending, approved, or denied request.
- Made it possible to re-edit a denied request so it can be sent again to another location or with different requirements.
- Made it possible to view service requests-related activity in the Activity panel.
- Made it possible to receive service requests-related email notifications, if the “Service Request Response” preferences are enabled.
- Minor interface improvements to optimize readability of asset details.
- Added the ability to “clear all” customers when filtering by customers.
- Minor fix to better handle discarded alert data.
- Fixed errors with the filter to view assets with Work In Progress events in the Assets page.
- Fixed errors with the sort by Chassis ID in the search results.
- Updated Appointments to now say Service Events.
- Added the ability for users to search for Service Locations by provider name. Also updated the service event page to better accommodate an extended provider search.
- Fix to allow customers to access invitations previously sent by the API user.
- Improved user records by handling the username and email as case-insensitive, which was preventing users from logging into Sentinel.
- Fix to display case information consistently across the application.
- Added the ability for a Sentinel user to navigate across teams, when having access to more than one team. To do so, click on the team’s name on the top navigation, and select the team you want to review from the list.
- Updated the Requested status to now say In Progress.
- Fix to prevent retrieving alerts with missing source data.
- Fix to prevent assets that have not been enabled to be displayed in the Assets listing.
- Fix to prevent canceled events to show up in the Work in Progress list.
- Enhanced the Alerts page and transformed it to an Assets listing page, which allows better visibility and control for a team to view all the assets being managed, not just the ones with active alerts. You and your team will still be able to view and manage alerts by filtering by the desired alert type.
- Added the ability to filter assets by Asset details (Make, Year, Model, Type) and filter by assets with events in progress.
- Minor fix to prevent an error when loading Fault History on the Appointment detail page.
- Improved the popover behavior to prevent it from showing up when switching tabs in the Asset Panel.
- Minor bug fix preventing case information from being shown on certain appointments.
- Fixed an issue blocking an Owner user from viewing Admin functionalities.
- Fix avoid duplicated labels on similar asset details, when viewing customer assets.
- Fix to prevent displaying the last selected asset, instead of the actual selected one when viewing assets in the Alerts page.
- Fix to prevent welcome emails from not displaying the Decisiv logo.
- Immediate update of alerts when configuring Alerting Preferences.
- Fix to persist the selection of the “enable all future assets” checkbox in the customer invitation.
- Fix to prevent errors when loading team members.
- Fix to prevent discrepancies in the dividers related to the Work In Progress sections in the Alerts page.
- Improvements to query times for the Appointments and Alerts page.
- Fix to prevent issues with alerts not respecting the Alert Preferences (Warranties, PMs, and Faults).
- Updated the team members list to display alphabetically.
- Fix to make sure the feature selections are always saved.
- Fix to display the proper “Completed” status once marking an appointment as completed.
- Made it possible to remove the customers filter on the Appointments page.
- Included fault history and a warranty history in the Appointment detail page.
- Fix to filter out appointments and/or cases that are not in progress, at the Appointments & Cases tab on the appointment page.
- Fix to prevent errors in asset load.
- Improved how we display the Asset information to facilitate viewing this information upfront when on the appointment detail page.
- Made it possible for users to view the Warranty information on the appointment detail page.
- Improved the visibility of the Create Appointment button in the Alerts page.
- Usability Improvements on the Customer page.
- Bug fix to automatically update the enabling/disabling status of customer assets when making the change.
- Bug fix to prevent unwanted email notifications.
- Bug fix to allow canceling appointments with the “Service Provider canceled” reason.
- Made it possible to receive email notifications triggered by the following updates in Sentinel:
- New alerts in the application.
- Appointment status updates of watched appointments.
- Status changes related to Customers or Assets being managed by a team (for admin users only).
- Added the ability to configure the email notification preferences for each of these events, including:
- Enable or disable all email notifications.
- Email notifications are sent Instantly or in a consolidated (hourly or daily) form.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added the In progress Appointments and Cases to the Appointment detail page.
- Improved responsive behavior of the Customer detail page and the Appointment detail page headers.
- Improved instructions on how to manage Customers and Assets for admin users.
- Bug fix to return customer to “Needs Action” when a customer invite is canceled.
- Improved request errors handling during data refresh.
- Minor bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Added a status timestamp in the Fleet Customer detail page.
- Removed the option to send requests to customer contacts without associated emails.
- Minor interface improvements to optimize for screens as small as 1280px.
- Added a way to return to Sentinel from the Fleet Authorization interface for Sentinel users managing both processes.
- Bug fix to ensure deleted service locations in Asist are also updated in Sentinel.
- Bug fix to ensure days since a warranty expired are accurate.
- Bug fix to ensure single location service groups can submit appointments.
- Minor fix to solve a “no results” state showing up when trying to add new Customers.
- Made it possible for admin users to view customer activity in a new customer Activity panel.
- Minor bug fix to ensure only one notification is received for overdue appointments.
- Bug fix to maintain consistent access to ASIST through Sentinel links after data refresh.
- Bug fix to acknowledge deleted service locations after data refresh.
- Addressed 403 Forbidden errors happening after data refresh.
- Within the reports page, included a brief description for each of the reports.
- Minor bug fix to maintain filters effective when navigating from a customer detail page to alerts of that specific customer.
- Fix to automatically refresh the customers page after a new customer is added.
- Added a new billing contact section for admins.
- Made it possible to filter by active and removed customers in the Reports and Appointments pages
- Added a new panel in the Appointment page to enter the primary contact.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented a new way for users to filter the Alerts, Appointments, and Reports pages based on multiple customers.
- Added a section under the Account preferences, for admins to manage the billing contact information of their team.
- Minor fixes.
- Implemented the ability to add existing fleet contacts and add, edit, and remove new ad-hoc contacts as primary and driver contacts on appointments.
- Made it possible to filter Alerts, Appointments, and Reports by one or more customers.
- Updated the reports page to include a brief description of each report.
- Improved how Favicons are displayed when a team uploads a rectangular logo as their team picture.
- Made it possible to search for new customers by state abbreviation when adding new customers in the Customers management section.
- Updated the available actions to manage each customer based on their status.
- Made it possible to view totals on the Members page (total members), the Service Locations page (total locations), and Customers page (total customers).
- Implemented a loading screen when bulk enabling or disabling assets per local customer.
- Minor bug fix to refresh appointment statuses when the notification of the change takes place.
- Minor fixes to show the case number in the Appointment page even if the user doesn’t have access to it.
- Made minor visual improvements to the welcoming emails for new team members and the Customer invitation emails.
- Minor bug fix to prevent the same user from being added multiple times to a single team.
- Made it possible for admins to configure the alerting preferences per team.
- Implemented a way to filter Watched appointments in the Appointments page
- Added the ability for Customers to remove the team access to their assets.
- Layout improvements in the Customers management page.
- Minor bug fix to allow newly added users in the Decisiv ecosystem to be added immediately to Sentinel.
- Minor bug fix to improve sorting Appointments by Requested time.
- Minor fixes to improve how the Appointment cancellation reason shows up in the respective case.
- Minor bug fix to the Assets with Appointments and Customers with Appointments reports.
- Made it possible for admin users to add new fleet customers and send a request to manage their assets through Sentinel. Also possible to cancel those requests.
- On the Fleet customer side, added the functionality to approve or deny the request and manage which assets the provider team would have permissions to manage.
- Added the ability to add, edit and delete appointment contacts.
- Added notifications to let admin users know when a fleet customer has accepted or denied a request, when disabling assets causes one or more active appointments to be canceled, or when the customer has removed access to their asset information.
- Made it possible for admin users to add local customers and enable or disable which assets will be managed through Sentinel.
- Made significant performance improvements.
- Made it possible for admin users to view fleet customer information, including contact and enabled assets information.
- Included additional user information in the Access Denied screen for debugging processes.
- Made it possible for Sentinel users to have access to multiple teams.
- Added the Customer ID in the customer information.
- Minor bug fix to prevent warranties with more than 3 months to expiration qualifying as alerts.
- Minor bug fix to show the correct count on the appointment page filters..
- Minor bug fix to improve the user access validation when linking to assets in Case.
- Minor bug fix to improve the layout of the welcoming emails.
- Improved the Fleet Customer detail page to allow admin users to filter and search for assets within a customer fleet. This capability enables admins to filter by Asset Type, Make, Model, and Year.
- Made it possible to group alerts by customers and to display them not grouped at all.
- Added the appointment creator in the appointment list.
- Made it possible to search assets by case ID.
- Minor bug fix to prevent clearing the team profile picture when editing team information.
- Made it possible to sort Alerts in the Alerts list page
- Scheduled Maintenance (Overdue maintenance first)
- Active Recalls (Oldest first)
- Expiring Warranties (Closes to expire date first)
- Recent Faults (Most severe first)
- Updated the Warranty tab to include the warranty code, days left until expiration, and start and end date.
- Improved the Asset panel by adding Customer information so it’s always visible and emphasized making it easier to view the Asset information.
- Made it possible for Admins to filter the Customers being managed by status, a new feature for a future release. Additionally, Admin users can now sort Customers. Functionality for this Customer section is not yet complete.
- Minor bug fix related to adding new members to a team with the Owner role, which is not an option.
- Made it possible for Team Admins to request access to asset information from fleet customers to access and manage alerts for the assets, as well as:
- See the status of all their access requests.
- Filter their list by that status.
- Cancel an access request.
- Made it possible for Team Admins to sort their customer list by Name, Customer Number, City/State, Phone, or Number of Assets.
- Added a Same as Customer Address option to the Asset Location for appointments to populate the asset location with the customer address.
- Added the Repair Status next to each Case Number.
- NOTE: There is currently a known issue where some statuses may show as None while updating.
- Made it possible for the Team Owner and Team Admins to transfer ownership of the team to another Team Admin.
- Added breadcrumb links to the Administration pages to improve user navigation.
- Added a loading message to ask users to wait while the system cancels appointments when they disable a service location.
- Added copy to the Customers page to inform Team Admins how to add customers and assets to their team when there are none yet.
- Improved the look and feel of read and unread notifications.
- Added a Faults History tab to the Asset Info section of the Alerts page to include a list of all faults reported for that asset more than 24 hours ago.
- Added timestamps to all alerts on the Alerts page and Appointment Detail page.
- Updated the user experience, including copy changes and default information, for teams that are a single Service Location to better meet their needs.
- Added a loading message to the Service Locations page when creating a team.
- Added an Integrations page with the API User and Amazon Connect settings
- Added alert data for Expiring Warranties to report data.
- Renamed the Recalls filter and Faults filter on the Alerts page and Reports page to Active Recalls and Recent Faults to be more descriptive of the alerts they include.
- Updated the icon on browser tabs to match the Team Profile Picture.
- Increased the wait time between application saves to give users more time to type in a service request before the entry displays on the History tab.
- Made minor copy updates to the steps needed to set up the application.
- Made minor usability improvements to modals that display above tables.
- Removed the number count on tabs if the number of items on the tab is zero.
- Added the option to enable or disable the Amazon Connect integration.
- Updated the application to allow single service locations to be created as teams.
- Added alerts for Expiring Warranties to the list of active alerts.
- Added tags to indicate the number of active appointments and cases for an asset and added links to each one for easy navigation from the Alerts page.
- Added appropriate page names to appear in your Browser History and Tab Names.
- Improved messaging for users that do not have access to a team or specific case.
- Disabled dates in the past as an option for new appointments.
- Added notes deleted to the History tab of an appointment.
- Updated the application header to make the Team Name more prominent.
- Fixed minor issues regarding report numbers and case links on appointments.
- Improved the Asset panel by adding a new Warranty tab to show Active and Expired Warranty information, moved Asset Info to the top of the panel so it’s always visible, and removed alerts in Draft appointments from the Alerts tab so you can focus only on alerts not addressed yet.
- Started adding entries to the History tab for an appointment when the system removes an alert.
- Added messaging to let users know if they don’t have access to a dealer group.
- Added the ability for Team Admins to add an API User to their team that makes API calls on behalf of the team to allow the Sentinel application to better communicate with the Case application.
- Added the ability for Team Admins to remove a customer from the team as well as enable and disable assets for a customer added to the team.
- Minor bug fixes related to receiving duplicate notifications, removing services from an appointment, and links to service locations not working.
- Added a Customers page for Admin Users to view all customers enabled for a team and a detail page for each customer for Admin Users to view which of the customer assets are enabled to send managed care alerts to the team.
- Added a checklist for Admin Users to view which settings they need to configure, so their team can start receiving alerts and creating appointments.
- Reworked the page order for the Admin section to match the order of configurations on the Admin checklist.
- Created Welcome messages for new users to introduce them to the system and direct Admin Users to start configuring their team.
- Added a Notification Center to the top navigation bar, so you can see all notifications for cases you’re watching, mark them as read, and refer back to them.
- Added a tag to the user menu to indicate your user role in the application.
- Updated the tag on the Alerts page to show how many Draft appointments currently exist for an asset, so you know if you can add the alert to an existing one.
- Added the Team ID and Dealer Group ID for each team to the Account page.
- Added a page for Admin Users to view all service locations enabled for a team and manage which ones team members can select for an appointment.
- Added a page for Admin Users to view all members on a team, manage their role, and add more members as needed.
- Added Decisiv branding and copyright information to the application.
- Changed the name of the SUBMIT REQUEST button to say CREATE CASE and updated messaging to make it more obvious you’re creating a case.
- Added global time zones to the Time Zone options for appointments.
- Added an automatic refresh every five minutes to Appointment pages to make sure users get the latest updates while they’re viewing an appointment.
- Replaced the bell icon on the Alerts menu with a bullhorn icon.
- Improved the alert badges on the Alerts page to always highlight every type of alert active for an asset regardless of the filter applied at the time.
- Made the Alert Type and Appointment Status filters on the Reports page persist, so they stay selected when you come back to the page.
- Made minor visual improvements to the navigation bar at the top of the application, which also fixed a display issue with the logged-in user status.
- Added a Start Watching/Stop Watching button to Appointment pages as part of a new feature for a future release. The functionality for this button is not yet complete.
- Added 2 new reports: Alerts by Type over Time & Appointments by Status over Time.
- Added the ability to post notes to an appointment through a new Activity panel.
- Added notifications to let you know when appointments are submitted/completed/canceled, an issue occurs behind the scenes, or there’s no internet connection.
- Made the Alert Type filter and Appointment Status filter persist, so your filters stay selected when you come back to the page.
- Added a Team Key for each Managed Care Service Team to be used as a prefix for appointment numbers created by that team.
- Improved the Alerts list to sort by type then severity within each customer.
- Added pagination controls to the Appointments list to make it easier to navigate.
- Improved the look of the Service Provider popover on the Asset Location map.
- Improved the spacing between alert and asset info tags when more than one.
- Added the user’s name and email to their user menu and an admin tag for admins.
- Added the ability for Admin Users to enter and edit their Team Key.
- Added the ability to filter report data by Alert Type and Appointment Status.
- Moved the Customer filter for all pages to a more prominent place on the screen.
- Renamed the Preventive Maintenances filter to Scheduled Maintenance to better represent the alerts it includes.
- Replaced the Customer icon on the Appointment pages with an avatar that displays the customer’s initials.
- Added a message to display when there are no results for a service location search.
- Improved the Alerts popover on the Search page to remove the need for scrolling.
- Added the ability for admin users to upload a picture for each Team Profile.
- Made it easier to focus on the Service Provider map by fading out other providers when you hover over a specific one and hiding the rest after you select one.
- Made it easier to distinguish which parts of a report have zero data.
- Updated the Draft count for alerts to reflect the number of alerts in draft.
- Fixed an alignment issue on the search results list.
- Added the ability for admin users to configure the Managed Care Team Name and Application Name as well as select which repair statuses from Case should automatically update appointments to Completed.
- Added 4 new reports and a Download CSV option for all reports.
- Customers with Appointments
- Customers with Alerts
- Assets with Alerts
- Alerts by Type
- Added a collapse button to the top-left to collapse the left menu bar.
- Added a sort button to the Alerts column on the Search page to sort assets by the number of alerts, and added links to each result to view the asset in Case.
- Hovering over an alert icon on the Alerts page displays all active alerts for the asset.
- Added a message to display if the URL entered for an appointment doesn’t match an existing appointment.
- Added the Unit Number next to the VIN for each asset in a list or appointment.
- Made the Customer filter persist across pages, so it stays until you change it.
- Made the entire Status box for each Status filter on the Alerts page and Appointments page clickable to make it easier to filter.
- Moved the Search option from the left menu bar to a Search icon in the top-right.
- Added logic to handle assets or alerts no longer available in Sentinel: related appointments will be canceled and kept as read-only, unresolved alerts will no longer be visible, and complaint descriptions will include a message stating as such.
- Changed the Assets with Appointment report to display as a bar chart.
- Made minor visual improvements to the Alerts popover and tab components.
- Added a sticky version of the header and BACK TO TOP option on Appointments to keep information and actions with you as you scroll.
- Added timestamps for each status change to the Appointment header.
- Improved the Alerts page by showing 20 alerts per page instead of 10, adding a DRAFT tag for assets with In Progress appointments, and always showing the highest severity alert color active on an asset.
- Improved the map feature to only zoom when holding the CTRL-key.
- Added a loading indicator when loading the Alerts and Appointments lists.
You can access tutorials and help information at any time by clicking the Resource Center icon in the bottom-right corner of the Sentinel screen