Sentinel allows you to search for a specific asset, customer, appointment, or case.
To use the search option:
- Click the Search icon in the top menu bar.
- Enter at least three characters (letters or numbers) to begin your search:
- For assets, you can enter the first three characters of the Model Number, Engine Number, VIN, Serial Number, chassis ID, or Unit Number.
- For customer, you can enter the first three characters of the Customer Name.
- For appointments, you can enter the first three characters of the Appointment Number.
- For cases, you can enter the first three characters of the Case Number.
After you enter at least three characters, the search results will display below the search bar. The values that match your search criteria appear in bold. You can enter more characters to further refine your search.
From your Search Results list, you can:
- Sort by any column with blue arrows in the header
- Call the Customer by clicking their Phone Number in the list.
NOTE: This may require additional tools on your device.
- Create an appointment request for the asset by clicking the Create Appointment Request icon to the far right of the table.
- View active alerts for the asset by clicking the Alerts badge.