Sentinel allows you to view the status of your appointments from the Appointments page.
From this screen you can see a list of all the appointments for your service network including any appointment created in Sentinel by a user in such network.
You can sort by any of the columns that have blue arrows in the heading.
The following color code will help you identify the appointment statuses:
- Orange is for Draft appointments. An appointment is considered a draft if a user started creating it, but hasn't submitted it yet.
- Blue is for Requested appointments. An appointment is considered Requested when you submit it to the service provider. Once submitted, a case is created in the Case application with the appointment information.
- Red identifies Overdue Appointments. This happens if the Requested Appointment Date passes before the appointment is marked as Complete. You can mark an appointment as Complete by selecting the appointment number and clicking COMPLETE on the Appointment page.
- Completed Appointments are in green. When you mark an appointment Complete, a Correction Description is added to the case in the Case system. Conversely, when the case is marked as Complete in Sentinel, the Case system will update it to Completed within the hour.
- Canceled Appointments appear in grey. When you cancel an appointment, the system requests you to add a Cancellation Reason which will appear in the Complaint Description of the case. This helps indicate if a follow-up is needed.
If an appointment has a related case, it appears here.
You can click the case to open it in the Case application and see a more detailed breakdown of the case status.