While we work on getting more functionality in the new look, you can use the lists below to see if the functionality you need is already in the new look or still in the classic look. Each item also tells you where you can find that functionality.
Don’t worry, though. Each time we release a new feature in the new look, we’ll let you know the next time you log in.
Features in the new look
- View your account info (menu bar)
- View assets, open cases, service requests, and estimates (favorites and detail pages)
- Print asset, case, and service request information (detail pages)
- Create service requests (asset detail pages and menu bar)
- Approve/decline estimates (case detail pages)
- Add notes (case detail pages)
- Download attachments (case detail pages)
Features still in the classic look
- View your account details (User Profile page)
- Edit your account info (User Profile page)
- View closed cases (All Cases page)
- Edit assets, cases, and service requests (Admin Tools page)
- Add attachments (Viewing Case page)
- Cancel service requests (Service Requests page)
- Approve/decline line items (Viewing Case page)
- View invoices (Viewing Case page)
- View reports, appointments, program types, departments, inspections (Admin Tools page)
- Manage maintenance schedules (Manage Maintenance Schedules page)
- Add assets to maintenance schedules (Show Asset page)
- Other administrative tasks like managing users (Admin Tools page)
You can return to the classic look by clicking RETURN TO THE CLASSIC LOOK on an asset detail page or, if you’re an admin, by clicking the Administration icon at the bottom of the screen below the favorites.
For more information on using the classic look, please see the Fleet Support Videos.
If you still have a question about a feature or functionality, you can Submit a question.