Widgets are blocks of data that display different details about an object. Each one has a specific focus with specific actions you can take within that widget.
For example, the Service Provider widget shows contact and business information for the service provider. Whereas, the Notes widget shows you the notes added to the case and allows you to add one.
Widgets appear on the detail page of an object. Different widgets display for different objects.
The widgets available include:
- Asset - displays asset data like make, model, year, etc.
- Asset Summary - displays different status updates for the asset like preventative maintenance and warranty
- Case Status - displays different status updates for the case like estimating and downtime
- Complaint - shows the complaints entered about an asset
- Diagnostics - shows real-time diagnostics when integrated with the asset
- Estimate/Invoice - shows the estimate for a service request that users can then view, accept, and decline
- Estimate History - shows the estimate submitted and the decisions made about an estimate
- Location - shows the location of the asset
- Notes - displays any notes entered by other users and allows you to enter a note
- Open Events - shows any open cases or service requests for an asset
- QR Code - displays the QR code for an asset
- Service Provider - shows contact information for the service provider assigned to a case
- Service Request - shows information about the service request like reason for repair
Use the Jump To button on the right side of the detail page to scroll down to the widget you want.